IESE Essays (2014-2015)
1. “Tweet” your post MBA goals (280 characters)
2. Describe a recent professional situation (1-2 years ago maximum) that demonstrates your fit with IESE’s mission and values (300 words)
3. I wish that the application had asked me… (200 word limit) IESE Scholarship Essay How do you plan to finance your MBA and why do you think you deserve a scholarship? (200 word limit) IESE Resume: Please upload your CV or resume. Include a description of your responsibilities, your career progress and achievements. Please limit your CV to 1 or 2 pages maximum, one page is preferable.
1. How long have you known the applicant and in what context?
2. What do you consider to be the applicant’s talents or strengths?
3. What do you consider to be the applicant’s weaknesses?
4. Please give us your appraisal of the applicant in terms of the qualities listed below:
Excellent Good Average Poor No Information
- Communication Skills
- Team work
- Career focus
- Quantitative ability
- International focus
5. Please comment on the ratings that you have assigned above and make any additional statements about the applicant’s record, potential, or personal qualities which you believe would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in considering this person’s application.