- What are your post-MBA plans and how will your past experience and the London Business School programme contribute? (500 words)
- How will you add value to the London Business School community? (300 words)
- Is there any other information you believe the Admissions Committee should know about you and your application to London Business School? (400 words)
- How long have you known the applicant and in what connection?
- What do you consider to be the applicant’s major talents and strengths?
- What do you consider to be the applicant’s major weaknesses or areas for improvement?
- In what developmental areas has the applicant changed most over time?
- What will this individual be doing in 10 years? Why?
- It also asks you to rate the candidate on the following qualities:
Intellectual or academic ability, quantitative skills, initiative/ability to take decisions, problem solving skills, organisational skills, leadership skills, team skills, impact/charisma, self-confidence, self-motivation, oral English communication skills, written English communication skills.