UNC Kenan-Flagler Full Time MBA 2014-2015 Application Essays
Please describe your short and long term goals post-MBA. Explain how: your professional experience has shaped these goals; why this career option appeals to you; and how you arrived at the decision that now is the time and the MBA is the appropriate degree. (500 words maximum)
1. What personal qualities or life experiences distinguish you from other applicants? How do these qualities or experiences equip you to contribute to UNC Kenan-Flagler? (300 words maximum)
2. If your standardized test scores are low, or if you have not had coursework in core business subjects (calculus, microeconomics, statistics, financial accounting), please tell us how you plan to prepare yourself for the quantitative rigor of the MBA curriculum. (300 words maximum)
3. Is there any other information you would like to share that is not presented elsewhere in the application? (300 words maximum)
The Admissions Committee requires two professional recommendation letters, preferably from supervisors.
1: How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
2. Describe the applicant’s potential in becoming a responsible and successful manager?
3. What are the applicant’s major strengths?
4. What are the applicants most noticeable areas for improvement/growth?