Services shall be delivered in accordance to the details provided on this website.
Vikram Shah Consulting will only provide advice on content and presentation of video essays. Vikram Shah Consulting does not provide video recording or video editing services. Expenses incurred for video essays will have to be bourne by the client.
AVAILABILITY & COMMUNICATION
- In general, representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting will be available to clients seven days a week.
- Vikram Shah Consulting and its representatives will communicate with clients via phone, skype, email and personal meetings.
- Clients, including clients located outside India, agree to call/ bear the cost of calls made.
- There are no fixed schedules unless mutually agreed upon. Vikram Shah Consulting and its representatives shall try to make themselves available to clients at their request and/ or shall respond to clients as soon as possible.
- While representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting try to accommodate clients at different hours depending upon the client's work schedule and availability, clients agree to respect these adjustments and shall as far as possible communicate with representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting between 8a.m. and 10p.m. (IST) unless mutually agreed upon.
- Should representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting not be available during certain days for whatsoever reason, they shall inform their clients of the same in advance.
- Vikram Shah Consulting and it's representatives usually reply to documents sent for feedback/ review within 48 hours. Should a file/document require more time for review for whatever reason, Vikram Shah Consulting and its representatives will inform the client accordingly. At times, a client may be required to send multiple documents together without which a review of any single document may not be possible/fruitful and in such cases, Vikram Shah Consulting and its representatives shall inform the client of the same.
- The client agrees to remain ethical in his/her dealings with Vikram Shah Consulting.
- The client agrees that he/she shall not divulge any false information or furnish false documentation to Vikram Shah Consulting.
- Vikram Shah Consulting reserves the right to not work with and/or terminate the agreement to work with a client who indulges in unethical practices or who provides false information or who furnishes false documentation. In such cases, no refunds shall be provided and any fees paid shall be forfeit.
- The client agrees to put in due effort into his/her application.
- The client agrees to work in a timely manner with an effort to complete applications well within the deadline.
- Should a client only begin to respond to feedback provided on essays/ application materials or begin to work on essays/ application materials within three days of a deadline, Vikram Shah Consulting reserves the right to refuse to work with a client on that particular application.
- The client agrees to pay his/her 'success fee on acceptance' within 14 days of receiving an admissions offer by a school.
- The client agrees to pay his/her 'success fee on scholarship' within 14 days of receiving his/her visa approval.
REGARDING SCHOOL SELECTION
- Vikram Shah Consulting will suggest a list of schools that clients may consider applying to.
- Vikram Shah Consulting encourages clients to visit business schools and reach out to current students and alumni to learn more about the schools that they are considering, especially so that they are fully aware of what to expect when studying/ graduating from a particular school. During this process of research, a client's opinion and desire to study at certain schools may change. Further, as representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting better understand a client's needs and strength of candidature, they may advise applying to a different set of schools that may better fit the client's goals and personality.
- Clients may also choose to apply to schools of their choice.
- Clients based in India may pay via cheque, bank transfer, credit and debit card, netbanking and/or through the online payment gateway on this website.
- Clients based outside India may pay via PayPal or bank transfer. Prices advertised on this site in US$ include a surcharge which PayPal & Banks charge for collection of payment and for foreign exchange currency conversion.
- Payments must be made in full and in advance. No services shall be provided unless payment has been received in full.
- Under exceptional circumstances, Vikram Shah Consulting may agree to receiving payment in part. The client must provide a payment schedule in writing prior to the commencement of services. Non-adherence to a mutually agreed payment schedule will result in discontinuation of services.
- Success Fees on Acceptance must be paid within 7 days of a client receiving an offer from a school he/she has applied to. Interest at a rate of 12% per annum may be levied on overdue payments unless a payment schedule has been otherwise mutually agreed upon.
- Success Fees on Scholarships, Fellowships and Assistantships must be paid within 7 days from the date on which a client pays his/her tuition fee/enrollment deposit at a school he/she has been accepted at and that has offered the client a financial award of a scholarship, fellowship or assistantship. Should a client's visa be rejected, then Vikram Shah Consulting will refund the success fee paid by the client. Interest at a rate of 12% per annum may be levied on overdue payments unless a payment schedule has been otherwise mutually agreed upon.
- In cases where a client who has paid a Success Fees on Scholarships, Fellowships and Assistantships and has commenced his or her MBA, has to leave the MBA program prior to completion of the course/program for any reason whatsoever, Vikram Shah Consulting is not obliged to and shall not refund the Success Fee on Scholarships, Fellowships and Assistantships; further, in such cases, any unpaid Success Fee on Scholarships, Fellowships and Assistantships amounts by the client will still be considered due to Vikram Shah Consulting and shall continue to attract a rate of interest of 12% per annum unless a payment schedule has been otherwise mutually agreed upon.
- The exchange rate applicable for the calculation of the success fee payable on scholarships, Fellowships and Assistantships shall be the average exchange rate of the month in which the scholarship decision is received as per either one of the following websites: www.x-rates.com or www.rbi.org.in.
- Should Vikram Shah Consulting begin to work (drafting of essays or/and letters of recommendation) with a client on an application for a particular school and later should the client decide not to apply to that school, the effort invested in that application shall be counted towards a completed application of a Full Services Application Package, unless Vikram Shah Consulting, under exceptional circumstances, decides otherwise.
- All Full Service Packages are valid for one admission cycle only (July-June). All other services are valid for a maximum of 45 days from the date of receipt of payment.
- Under exceptional circumstances, as a gesture of goodwill, Vikram Shah Consulting may allow clients to carry forward a Full Service Package into the very next admission cycle, as long as there is no price change, in which case the client will be allowed to avail of services for only 80% of the maximum number of schools allowed under the original package. The client would have to pay for each additional school that he/she wishes to apply to. Should there be a change in price, the client may be allowed to carry forward a Full Service Package into the very next admission cycle only if he/she agrees i) to pay the difference, ii) avail of only 80% of the maximum number of schools allowed under the original package, and iii) accept the new Success Fee structure applicable for the new admissions cycle.
- Under no circumstances will Full Service Packages be extended beyond 2 admission cycles.
- If a client wants to opt out of a service after having paid a fee in full in advance but before availing of any service, the client will be refunded the paid amount less any bank charges/ credit card charges/ payment gateway charges incurred for online/ offline transactions. The client must provide a written intimation of the same.
- Refunds may take upto a maximum of 30 days to process.
b. For Full Service Application Packages
- If a client is unhappy with any service and wants to opt out before submitting a single application, Vikram Shah Consulting will refund a maximum of 50% of the paid amount as long as the request for a refund is made within two months of payment of fees. No refunds shall be provided after that.
- If a client has submitted one or more applications, and wishes to discontinue any service, no refunds shall be provided.
- For clients who have paid for services in part, no refunds shall be provided.
c. For all other services:
- If a client has begun to avail of a service and then wishes to discontinue that service, no refunds shall be provided.
PRICE CHANGE POLICY
Prices are subject to change without notice.
REGARDING PAYMENT OF FOOD & BEVERAGE BILLS DURING MEETINGS
- Vikram Shah Consulting and its representatives conduct 'life history/ getting to know you sessions' at an economical venue, usually a sports club in South Mumbai. At these venues, Vikram Shah Consulting will pay for any food/ beverages consumed.
- Meetings at any other venues may be mutually agreed upon. However, in such cases, should a client request a meeting or training session at any other venue, the client is liable to pay all food/ beverages consumed including that consumed by representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting. Representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting will pay the difference if their individual food/beverage bill exceeds Rs.750/-.
- Vikram Shah Consulting also conducts face-to-face interview training sessions at the same time and venue, usually hotels or coffee shops, where a client's face-to-face alumni/student/ school representative interviews are likely to be conducted. For these practice sessions, the client is liable to pay for any food/ beverage consumed. Representatives of Vikram Shah Consulting will pay the difference if their individual food/beverage bill exceeds Rs.750/-.
Vikram Shah Consulting respects and maintains privacy of your data and personal information. Vikram Shah Consulting guarantees never to disclose any personal information you entrust to me, to anybody without having your consent. Vikram Shah Consulting may from time to time provide your phone number/ email address to potential clients for reference but only with your prior consent. Vikram Shah Consulting does not publish your details in testimonials or sample documents on this website or on any other marketing materials.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES
Vikram Shah Consulting's website www.vikramshahconsulting.com includes data such as essay and recommendation questions from various Business Schools and other organizations. Due to various sources from which content on this site is obtained, there may be omissions or inaccuracies in the content. Vikram Shah Consulting is providing this website and its contents on an "AS IS" basis and makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or its contents. Vikram Shah Consulting does not represent or warrant that the information accessible through this site is accurate, complete, or current and cannot be held liable for any errors/ losses as a result of the use of that content. Vikram Shah Consulting does not warrant that this site, the computer servers, or e-mail sent from and by Vikram Shah Consulting are free of viruses or other harmful components. Vikram Shah Consulting will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site or any email received from Vikram Shah Consulting's email addresses.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The website vikramshahconsulting.com contains links to websites operated and maintained by other organizations and third parties. Vikram Shah Consulting does not operate or control in any respect any information, products, or services on these third-party sites. These links are provided just for reference and convenience and Vikram Shah Consulting does not endorse the content, operations, correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability of any of these websites.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION & JURISDICTION
This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of India without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws thereof. In case of any disputes, differences the parties shall have the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts of Mumbai.
If a Force Majeure situation arises, Vikram Shah Consulting shall promptly notify the client, preferably in writing, of such conditions and the cause thereof. In case of such an event, Vikram Shah Consulting shall try to continue to perform his client obligations as far as is reasonably practical, and shall seek all reasonable alternative means for performance not prevented by the Force Majeure event. Should the client seek a refund in the event of non-performance by Vikram Shah Consulting due to a Force Majeure event, the Refund Policy stated above shall apply. Vikram Shah Consulting shall not be liable for liquidated damages in case of being unable to fulfill client services/obligations as a result of an event of Force Majeure.