IMD Essays (2014-2015)
1. Describe yourself in two hundred words or less. (200 words)
2. Give an example of a time when you were confronted with an unrecoverable event. How did it affect you and what were your greatest learnings?
3. On your 75th birthday someone close to you presents your laudatio. (It can be a friend, colleague, family member etc.) Please describe in detail what they would say about you and your life.
4. Career Goal (Maximum 200 characters)
1. How do you intend to finance your MBA at IMD? What would your budget be? (Maximum 300 words) (Maximum 300 words)
Additional Information: Is there any additional information that is critical for the Admissions Committee to know which has not been covered elsewhere in this application? If you would like to comment on career gaps, education, GMAT/GRE, a disability or illness, please use this space. (Maximum 300 words)